Wall Lamps & Sconces For Hotels
Since 1932, Remington Lighting has designed and manufactured distinctive lighting for many of the world’s most prestigious hotels, resorts and luxury properties. As a design professional, you understand that the right lighting influences the look and ambiance of every space, affecting guest perception of your client’s property and ultimately the property’s revenue and return on investment. Explore Remington’s portfolio and discover why design firms, hospitality purchasing firms, global brands and hotel owners rely on Remington for high-quality, on-trend hotel lighting.
Request a Consultation
Our Portfolio of Wall Lamps and Sconces
Browse our online portfolio to discover why designers of leading hotels and luxury properties turn to us when they want to create beautifully crafted, high-quality custom wall lighting. Our products include dozens of options suitable for contemporary, transitional and classic décor and the complete range of wall sconce lighting applications. You’ll find designs you’ve seen in leading properties customized to their precise specifications.
Our product line includes:
- Hardwired sconces and plug-in wall lamps for luxury hotels in a wide range of sizes and finishes.
- ADA-compliant corridor sconces using LED arrays to reduce or eliminate bright or hot spots.
- Vanity and bath room sconces suitable for damp locations with style and versatility.
- Headboard-mounted or Wall-mounted Bedside Nightstand Lamps for nearly every bedside application, including ADA switches and the convenience of USB charging ports and grounded outlets.
- Corridor Door Drop or Guestroom Entry Wall Sconces to greet hotel guests or luxury multifamily residents with captivating and inviting illumination.
- Wall-Mounted Desk Lamps to illuminate an expanded task surface.
- Swing arm or stationary classic bedside Wall Lamps that complement updated modern or vintage themes.
- Wall Sconces and Wall Lamps crafted from rich metallic finishes such as oil rubbed bronze, polished chrome, brushed brass, glass in a variety of finishes and textures such as frosted, seeded, artisan, opal, white cased, smoke, bronze, antique mirror, acrylic, perforated metal, metal mesh.
- Sconces that serve both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Shades and Diffusers in glass, linen, silk and acrylic.
Wall Lamps Suitable for Damp Locations
If you’re looking to create a wall lamp specifically for a damp location then special considerations need to be taken when creating your lamp. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is an independent organization that tests products and certifies them for safety and other specific features. Their specialties include rating wall lighting fixtures suitable for damp locations. If you need a custom ceiling light that is suitable for damp locations, Remington can create it. We can make any of our wall lamps meet this requirement. Reach out to us today to learn more!
Corrosion Resistant Wall Lamps
In addition, if you are designing for a resort property, let us know and we’ll make sure the materials used in your wall lighting fixtures are corrosion resistant. We have worked on a multitude of resort properties that have Remington Lighting corrosion-resistant materials to meet the rigorous demands of resort properties.
ADA COMPLIANT WALL LIGHTING
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was enacted nearly 30 years ago so that those with disabilities would not be discriminated against. One aspect of this act was addressing design issues in public facilities. Under ADA regulations, features such as steps, walkways and even lighting should be easily accessible to those with disabilities.
Whether you are required to follow ADA regulations, or you simply wish to create a space where all your guests feel welcome, you can count on us. Remington Lighting is proud to craft ADA compliant wall lighting, sconces and fixtures. While not all of the lamps you see are ADA compliant, if you see a design you like, we can create a customized ADA compliant wall fixture.
ADA compliant wall fixtures are accessible, usable and no more than 4 inches from the wall when located between 27 and 84 inches from the finished floor. This provides those with disabilities maximum clearance. The slim and stylish design of ADA compliant wall sconces also makes them ideal for narrow passageways where space is at a premium.
Custom Wall Lamps for High-End Hotels
At Remington Lighting, we pride ourselves on the exciting wall sconce collaborations we share with leading hotel designers around the world. We’re ready to work with you so that you can bring your vision to life. Choose us and you’ll join premier hospitality brands, including:
Whether you’re building a brand new resort in a tropical location or re-imagining an existing space to meet your brand’s updated design standard, we can help.
Contact an Expert
Brand Standard Wall Lamps for Luxury Hotels
Remington understands the importance of creating a standardized and recognizable space, without losing out on creative design capabilities. We carry brand standard table lamps, already approved to be used in your design for the following hotel brands:
- tru by Hilton
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Custom and Brand Standard Lighting: How We Work
As your full-service lighting design partner, we’ll work closely with you to ensure your wall lights meet your precise specifications and goals. We’ll manage everything from design to delivery. Bring us your vision board and your freshest ideas, and we can create a custom wall sconce that will leave a lasting impression on guests.
When you work with us, you’ll get:
- A design consultation process that will help you choose the look and functionality you need
- Technically detailed drawings that capture the essence and intent of your lighting concept and ensure essential details for successful installation are incorporated
- Complete oversight of manufacturing, testing and quality control
- Delivery completed professionally and in a timely fashion
- Full transparency and respectful communications
Contact Remington Lighting Today
Remington is ready to help you create a stunning lighting environment that will meet your aesthetic goals and functional considerations. Explore our portfolio and projects to see what makes Remington stand apart, not only in design but service. At Remington Lighting, we want to bring your lighting design ideas to life.
For more information on wall lamps in hotel design, or to learn how we can help you, contact us today or call us at 7177377120 to talk to an expert!