Since 1932, Remington Lighting has designed and manufactured distinctive lighting for many of the world’s most prestigious hotels, resorts and luxury properties. As a design professional, you understand that the right lighting influences the look and ambiance of every space, affecting guest perception of your client’s property and ultimately the property’s revenue and return on investment. Explore Remington’s portfolio and discover why design firms, hospitality purchasing firms, global brands and hotel owners rely on Remington for high-quality, on-trend hotel lighting.
Our Portfolio of Wall Lamps and Sconces for High-End Hotels
Browse our online portfolio to discover why designers of leading hotels and luxury properties turn to us when they want to create beautifully crafted, high-quality custom lighting. Our products include dozens of options suitable for contemporary, transitional and classic décor and the complete range of wall sconce lighting applications. You’ll find designs you’ve seen in leading properties customized to their precise specifications.
Our product line includes:
- Hardwired sconces and plug-in wall lamps for luxury hotels in a wide range of sizes and finishes.
- ADA-compliant corridor sconces using LED arrays to reduce or eliminate bright or hot spots.
- Vanity and bath room sconces suitable for damp locations with style and versatility.
- Headboard-mounted or Wall-mounted Bedside Nightstand Lamps for nearly every bedside application, including ADA switches and the convenience of USB charging ports and grounded outlets.
- Corridor Door Drop or Guestroom Entry Wall Sconces to greet hotel guests or luxury multifamily residents with captivating and inviting illumination.
- Wall-Mounted Desk Lamps to illuminate an expanded task surface.
- Swing arm or stationary classic bedside Wall Lamps that complement updated modern or vintage themes.
- Wall Sconces and Wall Lamps crafted from rich metallic finishes such as oil rubbed bronze, polished chrome, brushed brass, glass in a variety of finishes and textures such as frosted, seeded, artisan, opal, white cased, smoke, bronze, antique mirror, acrylic, perforated metal, metal mesh.
- Sconces that serve both vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Shades and Diffusers in glass, linen, silk and acrylic.
Damp Resistant Wall Lamps
In locations that are especially damp or humid, special considerations need to be taken when installing wall lamps. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is an independent organization that tests products and certifies them for safety and other specific features. Their specialties include damp resistant lamps. If you need a ceiling fixture that is UL Listed suitable for Damp Locations, Remington can provide it. We can make virtually any of our ceiling fixtures Damp Listed. Just let us know, and we’ll take care of the details. It’s that easy.
Corrosion Resistant Wall Lamps
In addition to requiring damp resistant lamps, many beach properties and hotels in humid climates also require lamps that are resistant to corrosion. Remington can use corrosion-resistant materials in our wall lighting fixtures so you can meet the rigorous standards of resort properties while still enjoying the attractive, attentive touch of custom lighting.
Custom Wall Lamps for High-End Hotels
At Remington Lighting, we pride ourselves on the exciting collaborations we share with leading hotel designers around the world. We’re ready to work with you so that you can bring your vision to life. Choose us and you’ll join premier hospitality brands, including:
- Wyndham Vacation Properties
Whether you’re building a brand new resort in a tropical location or re-imagining an existing space to meet your brand’s updated design standard, we can help.
Brand Standard Wall Lamps for Luxury Hotels
Remington understands the importance of creating a standardized and recognizable space, without losing out on creative design capabilities. We carry brand standard table lamps, already approved to be used in your design for the following hotel brands:
- tru by Hilton
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
- TownePlace Suites
- Holiday Inn Express
Custom and Brand Standard Lighting: How We Work
As your full-service lighting design partner, we’ll work closely with you to ensure your wall lights meet your precise specifications and goals. We’ll manage everything from design to delivery. Bring us your vision board and your freshest ideas, and we can create a look that will leave a lasting impression on guests.
When you work with us, you’ll get:
- A design consultation process that will help you choose the look and functionality you need
- Technically detailed drawings that capture the essence and intent of your lighting concept and ensure essential details for successful installation are incorporated
- Complete oversight of manufacturing, testing and quality control
- Delivery completed professionally and in a timely fashion
- Full transparency and respectful communications
Contact Remington Lighting Today
Remington is ready to help you create a stunning lighting environment that will meet your aesthetic goals and functional considerations. Explore our portfolio and projects to see what makes Remington stand apart, not only in design but service. At Remington Lighting, we want to bring your lighting design ideas to life.
For more information on wall lamps in hotel design, or to learn how we can help you, contact us today.